Tuesday, September 2, 2008

bon

today I rode my bike to work. it takes about the same amount of time as the t (40 minutes) but it requires a bit more energy than sitting and reading the Metro.

when I got to Cambridge I was so tired and sweaty. I thought, what is something really big (and cheap and full of calories) that I can eat for breakfast? I remembered the apple fritter from Starbucks that Rhianna used to get when we worked at Anthropologie.
Photobucket
(while looking for that photo I found so many other oldies but goodies, like eating lunch at "little bon")

the apple fritter was good, but Starbucks has made it like half the size that it used to be. it was only about the size of a donut. Rhianna just reminded me that the fritter used to be the size of her head. you can see her feeding it to Chris above (he has a large head though.)
I ate it so fast I didn't think of taking a picture of it for research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw you riding your bike up mission hill....the look on your face was priceless!!

emily

revecca said...

I only wish I could have seen you riding that beautiful bike!