Tuesday, December 2, 2008

an oldie but a goodie

I searched through my gmail to find this email from a friend who will remain nameless. I always enjoy reading it. hope you do, too.

5/10/07
3:18 am

I AM DRUNK

i also just made
out with a boy in boston common!

the nice part, the gardens.

im not a slut, come on!

but it was for like, 2 hrs outside.

hot.

now i am having some special k.
cause i havent had dinner yet! it is 3:11 am. goodness.

also, yes, i am 'replying all' by a concious decision. because i think you all would enjoy this email.

now i am sad because i have finished my special k. theres still a lot of milk left in the bowl though!! oh NO!!! what should i do should i refill the bowl with cereal, drink the milk, or just throw it away!? im gonna think about this for awhile. you may all get a follow-up email in the morning.

xo


3:20 am

alright everyone, i drank the milk.

in case you were worried!

No comments: