Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm so over 2008

2008 wasn't my fave.

picture message I just got from Emily:
Photobucket
with text: in nebraska! i miss you shwee.

Emily, I miss you terribly :(

one high note was the addition of Chip Munk.
Photobucket
oh and those glasses.

I did read more books last year which was my New Year's resolution. this year: stand up straight, read even more books. the last book I read was Breakfast at Tiffany's. then watching the movie I noticed Paul (Fred) looks just like Renny Kodgers.
Photobucket
Photobucket
uncanny.

last night I bid '08 farewell and good riddance at the Milky Way. 'twas a good time. toward the end of the night I was in the bathroom and noticed this in the stall next to me:
Photobucket
drunk girl throwing up barefoot next to her Notebook Chucks that Tim designed...a few minutes later I saw her back at the bar (sneakers on) resuming her party.

I will resume my party on Saturday night and so should you.
Photobucket
happy HOLIDAY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEBRASKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heidi said...

Nebraska is beautiful!!!!