Wednesday, February 11, 2009

sealed for freshness

breakfast of champions
Photobucket

boxing at the Shepard Fairey party
Photobucket

a friend of mine sent me this picture
Photobucket
she said it reminded her of me and Casey... I don't know if that was supposed to be a compliment? I guess if we were wax figures or manicured to the point of no return we might look like that.

this year I'm trying to read more books. since the new year I've read a few gems.

Photobucket
Photobucket
(fabulous books to read before bed)

Photobucket

Photobucket

now I'm reading Music for Chameleons.

next week Sonia, Angelina and I are planning to kick off VJS (Violin Jam Sessions) at my house.
I want to apologize to my roommate in advance.

3 comments:

Angelina said...

Can't wait for VJS and the Donettes are making me hungry.

alice.popcorn said...

lol ashlee and pete. but you wouldn't name your baby bronx mowgli.

Unknown said...

heidi. I am so upset that you put alice in wonderland things on your blog. it is by far my biggest fear. so freakyyy