Monday, March 30, 2009

Goodnight, Coon

a magical (and somewhat true) bedtime story.

once upon a time I was cat cuddling.
Photobucket
and I met the sweetest and fluffiest Maine Coon Cat.
his name is Simon.
Photobucket
we bonded and I thought about taking him home to be my very own.
but I already have 3 sweeties.
Photobucket
I was sad because I love Maine Coons.
Photobucket
then a friend of mine told me he met a Maine Coon who looked like my Biff.
Photobucket
this made me very excited.
Photobucket
could Biff be one of these magical creatures?!
Photobucket
I read and read and read about Maine Coon Cats.
Photobucket
and found out Biff is part Maine Coon and part Panda.
Photobucket
and Muffin is part Maine Coon and part Alpaca.
Photobucket
how wonderful to have 2 Maine Coons in my life!
now I'm getting sleepy.
Photobucket
p.s. they lived happily ever after.

1 comment:

siokaos said...

This was an epic tale that is putting me right to sleep. Thanks, grandma!