Monday, April 20, 2009

life is a picnic

Saturday morning at 9am Shannon calls me. I'm sleeping (obvi) and her message says 'call me back, it's important'. she was at iparty.

Emily's bachelorette-picnic.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I feel like a parent who doesn't take as many pictures of their second born as they do of their first. I have millions of photos from Shannon's shower, bachelorette, wedding, wedding weekend, dress try-on, bustle (pictured), etc.
Photobucket
maybe someday if I get married no one will take pictures. actually the pictures seem like one of the best parts of a wedding ceremony. everyone is focused on grooming you and wants their picture taken with you. you're like Mickey Mouse.
Photobucket

KG, it must be so hard to watch from the bench. you should know that you look really good in your suits.
Photobucket
and I just really love this picture.
Photobucket
Go Celtics!

No comments: