Thursday, May 21, 2009

teevee

I've recently started watching tv on the internet.
Photobucket
**this is what me watching internet tv looks like.

I used to be opposed to the small pixelated screen. but just an episode of Entourage after not being able to watch it for 4 months converted me. I watched all of season 5 in about a week.
Photobucket

I love you

now I'm watching Mad Men season 2. yesterday at work I caught up with episode 3, Marriage of Figaro. a couple lines in that episode were so relevant to my life, I have to share them.

Photobucket

I love and hate you

Peggy's mom and sister bother her to go to church. she keeps resisting. finally she goes to appease them. during the sermon Peggy whispers to her sister, "I don't feel good." to which her sister replies "you're hungover." nothing indicated she had been out drinking the night before, her sister just assumed it.
Photobucket

also in the episode, Betty Draper is sitting on her bed with Don and their kids. she says "I hate my feet" and Don (her husband) says, "I thought those were waterskis." Betty, it's a hard life having big, disproportionate feet.
Photobucket

I love you

No comments: