Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Vital(e)

big games tonight and tomorrow. well it's only like 9 games into the Celtics' season, so it's not that big. I can't believe it's already week 10 of the football season. tomorrow: Pats vs Jets to determine first place of AFC East. Pats and Jets = currently 6-3. the Pats won their first meeting of the season 19-10.
Photobucket
tonight: C's vs Hawks. Hawks = currently undefeated. Cs beat them in the playoffs last year but it stretched to 5 games (it shouldn't have). the other thing to know about the Hawks is that Boston hates Mike Bibby. and he has stupid tattoos.
Photobucket
Photobucket
about 10 years ago I was really into the NCAA's March Madness. I was a fan of Bibby and Arizona all year. then when it was the finals I stayed up to watch Arizona play Kentucky and it went to overtime. I didn't stay up late that much in High School (having to go to church before school and all) but I stayed up and watched Arizona beat Kentucky and Rick Pitino. Miles Simon was MVP. what happened to him? Anyways, the best thing happened the morning after that game. we had a snow day at the beginning of April! so I didn't have to go to school and I could watch highlights on Sportscenter all day. I can hear Dick Vitale's voice now....
Photobucket
I can't believe I found that on google image search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heidi i remember that day! i was really little and it snowed like 3 feet in april. I had to stay at my grandmothers house and she let me and my sister get the snow off her car by crawling on it then sliding down.

<3 laura