Friday, May 16, 2008

nachos, pie, juiceboxes

Yesterday I picked up the keys to the new place.  Here is what you see when you're going in the front door.
Photobucket

Today my body was So sore.  I DEDUCED it must be because I started moving boxes to my new apartment right after I got a tetanus shot and blood taken.  And I've been driving a ton.  And I'm overtired.  And I used the stairmaster on Wednesday.  And I've been jumping into my jeans.

Biff playing air guitar.

Photobucket

So I went to Newport earlier in the week and Amherst today.  Highlights of Newport:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(notice Prep is adjacent to Jenna's wedding)

Tonight is Emily's prom.  She is just so delightful and amazing...she made her dress.  My blackberry pics don't really do it justice.  I took more photos with my one-time use camera but in the meantime, here's a couple photos of Emshee.  

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I brought Emily a McDs apple pie to carry in her purse.  You know I prefer to carry cheeseburgers around with me but I thought the pie might smell better.  Actual pie:

 Photobucket

Last night I looked at some photography at Mass Art. 
They were serving juice boxes at the art show...definitely one of the highlights.  

Photobucket
 
Shout out to Becca!  Photobucket


No comments: