Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've got angst in my pants.


I couldn't wait to go to the show last night.   It is rare (at least for me) to see 2 bands play together at a time when I'm really into both of them.   My interest in Black Kids/Cut Copy peaked about a month ago but I still listen to them all the time.

After the show we rolled crew-deep to the Milky Way with the dudes from BK and Ben from CC.  I wish this photo of the scorecard came out better because I was bowling a really good game!  

Photobucket

I was really happy with the outfit I put together so I took this picture before we left.  Photography (especially of myself with a camera phone or photobooth) is not my forte.  However, I am impressed that I managed to keep a straight face.  (I was pinching my thigh)

Photobucket

The bottom half of my outfit was really the star...hm I should've taken this picture differently.

Anywho, here's some pics of Mary and Ben having a thumbwar at Costello's. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I don't usually stay up late on school nights, but I'm glad I did.  

I think I'm gonna try jumping off my bed into my jeans.  

No comments: