Friday, June 6, 2008

800-227-8255 hello you're on car talk

I drive to Amherst, MA and Newport, RI every week. when I'm on the road I always see things on trucks or lawns or signs that I want to blog about. but they really aren't as funny or ironic without photos. at first I would whip out my camera phone and try to keep a steady hand on 93 or the pike. DON'T EVER TRY TO DO THAT.

this is my dad's license plate
Photobucket

belated birthday wishes to Laura, Gerald, Katie, and early birthday wishes to Emshee (roomies 2k8!)

oh. I moved last weekend. Biff was not happy about it and protested. he had a sit-in in the sink.
Photobucket

he didn't even move when we turned the water on.
***notice there is only one faucet in the bathroom sink. no more shuttling hands back and forth between the hot faucet and the cold faucet.

mid-move, post-heavy lifting we had pizza:
Photobucket
I also wouldn't recommed taking close up photos of pizza toppings.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I wouldn't recommend that either. Your pizza looks like a disgusting alien. Although, I would still eat it anyway.