Wednesday, June 11, 2008

in cool years he's just a baby

my sister just started working at Anthro.
Photobucket


do you know how much I love my birthday? not the aging part. but Everything else.

26 is old. I recently realized when I talk about things from my chidlhood/pre-teen years I can no longer say "10 years ago". I have to say "15" or sometimes even "20"!!!!!!!!!!! plus Uncle Jesse was 26 when Full House started and I always thought he seemed old.

I share my birthday with the Olsen twins. I used to be a lot more excited about that.

birthday happy haps of recent years..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
I think if it was Fall or Winter, 1369 would just label that as "Gingerbread".
hmm. just (literal) food for thought.

I saw this snail on a white picket fence in my neighborhood.
Photobucket
Emily and I considered bringing it home as a pet. but when we tried to pick it up it had suctioned itself to the wood.
I'm getting used to Stony Brook area. there's a lot more minivans and kids than my last JP hood. and a lot less cars driving by fast with loud bass. and there's no church next door that has singalongs every night.

Tim at the Barking Crab looking like a crab
Photobucket

I love the summer!

No comments: