Monday, June 16, 2008

they're all made out of ticky-tacky

today I waited for movers at my boss's new apartment in Cambridge. 6 hours by myself in an empty apartment with 2 magazines and a sprite. oh and a camera phone with a self-timer.

Photobucket

the wave
Photobucket

brand new high-rise apartments are totally not my style. now that I've lived in JP in an old house I can't imagine living in the middle of a parking lot with neighbors who have the same apartment as I do.

so Weeds season 4 starts tonight. I'm trying to give Emily a crash-course in Weeds...it's surprisingly complex. plus she's doing a crossword puzzle and is not interested.
Photobucket

Saturday I beached and it was delightful.
Photobucket

hey guys.
Photobucket

what up R2.
Photobucket

I took those sweet photos with my birthday present from Tim.
Photobucket

I'm gonna carry that bad boy in this sick Marc by MJ bag from my boss.
Photobucket

Simone gave me 'Heidi'. I can't believe I didn't own this book already...it's my namesake.
Photobucket

I used to have lederhosen. (my mom loved the story, we aren't Swiss or anything.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm a Heidi also and don't have the book either. What's up with that? I think i used to have it as a child. I will go out and buy it now! You can check out
my blog @ heidiwoodphotography.blogspot.com/