Friday, October 10, 2008

baseball time, all the time

I really thought the Dodgers were going to pull out a victory last night. Chase Utley hit a clutch home run to tie the game... gave the Phillies the MMT (momentum). I forgot about Chase after the All-Star break but he's really good and cute.
aka Mr Philadelphia:
Photobucket

so big Game 1 tonight - Sox vs Rays. Dice-K vs Shields. Cocoa's fists vs Gomes, Navarro, etc. Shields is the pitcher who hit Cocoa back in June and they had the benches-clearing-brawl. this video is a nice little recap of the fight.

the day after the fight I was watching the video on Youtube (the actual replay of the fight, not the video above) and my Fed Ex guy came by and watched with me. now every so often we watch sports highlights together. it's a beautiful thing.

the Sox will win the series but I don't want them to sweep.... because I have tickets to game 5 on Thursday! hooray!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: