Monday, October 6, 2008

seasoning

currently enjoying an apple cider donut from Brooksby Farms in Peabody. field trip there last week for apple picking, fall appreciation, and nerdy photo-ops.
Photobucket
Photobucket
drinking hot coffee, wearing socks everyday, knitting a new scarf... yes fall is really here! I took out all of my fall decorations... frankenstein lantern, jack-o-lantern candy dish, pumpkin salt & pepper shakers, apple shaped dishes, etc.

fall centerpiece...
Photobucket
...small pumpkin on my kitchen table (actually I think it might just be a gourd) and chestnuts we picked up off the sidewalk near my house. we have Halloween candy all around the apartment. Emily and I ate all the kit-kats already.

happy one month wedding anniversary Shannie and Mike!
Photobucket

so Shannie told me there are 2 new therapists where she works and their names are Heidi and Elise! Heidi is shorter and has a weird sense of humor; Elise is taller, blond, and constantly laughs to herself. WOW.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are many Heidi imposters out there! Did you see that girl on Project Runway?! Leanne - with the big glasses and long bangs and grandma style..so obviously I thought she looked like you. Then there was that episode that she rapped and I was like OMG that IS Heidi. Will you rap for me soon? Mishu
<3 Shannon