Sunday, October 19, 2008

putting the 'stun' in Boston

it's a stretch but an appropriate one. sports in a second. first, the weather.

I recently turned my heat on for the first time in this apartment. today I wore a hat, scarf and gloves. seems like the cold weather is coming earlier this year than in years past. where are the effects of global warming that make the weather more comfortable?
I try not to wear my winter coat til Thanksgiving.

I had a lovely past few days.

2 days at the cottage on 2 perfect bright sunshining days
Photobucket
Photobucket

attending a Sox playoff game that turned out to be the greatest comeback in a playoff game since 1929
Photobucket
(yes we stayed til the end)

'omg I can't believe this is happening and we're here to see it ahhh'
Photobucket

Emily just yelled at Chip to 'stop acting gay'. how does a cat act gay?
Photobucket
Chip, I love you.

Sox win last night. game 7 tonight. Pats on Monday night football. 3 nights, 3 big games and no overlapping, sweet.

I have to admit that now that Tom Brady is out, I find the Pats much more interesting and likeable... he's just too good. Cassel is the Achilles heel. you feel like if you root for him it just might make a difference. that's my take on it, anyways.
Photobucket
even Cassel was bored by Brady.

9 days til the Celtics' first regular season game.
Photobucket
that was the only picture I could find of my Celtics jacket.

No comments: