Tuesday, October 28, 2008

how the cookie crumbles

my sister (and roomie) is moving West in December.
Photobucket
I've known this for about 2 months now, but every time I think about it I feel like I'm just hearing it the first time and someone is punching me in the stomach.

last night I was in bed and Emily knew I hadn't eaten dinner. so she woke me up with a plate full of onies (macaroni & cheese) and a hot dog.

Emily makes the best macaroni & cheese.
Photobucket
we have our own language (something I also lamented about when Shannon moved because we have our own language, too) i.e. onies. we always tell eachother 'luvshu' (love you)... now you are hip to a couple of our words.

Emily's kitten and probably car will stay here with me. but they don't help me feel better about her leaving.
Photobucket
Photobucket

shortly after we moved in together, Emily heard me making my middle-of-the-night snack. (a ritual old roommates thought was completely weird because it is.) she burst out of her room looking so relieved that I was awake too. "I can't sleep" she said (and looking like she had taken some no-doz.) while I ate my rice krispies, Emily made bacon. then I had cashews and she had a jello. like this was a perfectly normal thing to be doing at 3am.

oh Emshee I mishu already.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

in other news: I hate this time of year. go Celtics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Heishi I loveshu. I'll be back don't worryskis

Anonymous said...

heidi is one of my favorite sisters, so is emily, shannons the other favorite. i miss them all when im down in pa. they are the best sisters anyone could ask for.

Anonymous said...

Awww this is so sweet Heidi. Whenever you talk about your family I can tell that you think the world of them. How do I join?? Hearts!!