Wednesday, August 6, 2008

clever ways to make your life better

earlier today I was flipping through Sky Mall. I'm going to keep it on hand for when I can't think of an email subject. i.e. 'ice cubes in just minutes...how cool'

look at this inflatable tv
Photobucket
a tv so awesome you won't even be interested in your swimming pool.

I want to go in a swimming pool before the end of the summer. all evidence suggested today was fall. I had soup for lunch. I wore socks. when I woke up the air felt cold and I didn't want to get out of my cover cocoon. I needed an extra cover last night.
well you could swim in fall if it's an indoor pool. I bet there will be one at the Hilton we're staying at for the wedding next month. hm yes just confirmed on hotels.com- indoor swimming pool.

feel better Laura
happy early birthday Mike
can't wait to see you Brittany
congrats Elise's aunt Betty
way to go Jacoby

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks heidi!
ill be sure to swim with you in the indoor pool.
you can come here and swim. ill watch on account of my mono status.
love you!
laura

Anonymous said...

I, too, had soup for lunch. And I might be swimming in a pool tomorrow. SEE ya.

heidi said...

Laura, when I had mono I told Josh my spleen was swollen so he punched me in the stomach. I almost passed out. I would keep a safe distance.

Angelina said...

SkyMall is wonderful publication. Have fun in a swimming pool next month.

Anonymous said...

Dude, no pool today. I have next Sat off. We should get lots of people and go to the beach!!! Can you believe I haven't been to Singing Beach once this summer? :(

heidi said...

let's definitely go next weekend! wait I think it's Shannon's bridal shower.. I have to check. she gets so many parties I can't keep track.

Mary said...

There was an article in today's Metro on how to make your own home theater. It's only helpful if you are in the market for a lot of pricey equipment. And if you have space to hang a white bedsheet.