Thursday, August 21, 2008

funsies

I saw the Faint with Kathryn last night. they are always so good.
Kathryn is from Omaha and recently played trivia back home with Jacob (the keyboardist and my fav!)
Jacob
Photobucket
Kathryn and me
Photobucket
the Faint was my first show at the Middle East back 7 or 8 years ago. imagine the Middle East Downstairs as gross and hot and unventilated as it is now, but with the band and 2/3 of the audience smoking inside and a fog machine.

speaking of foggy nights... bachelor and bachelorette parties this weekend.

Josh and the Shannon pinata I ordered
Photobucket
I just drew on her Shannon necklace, medical alert bracelet, birthmark, eyelashes, and a fake "Mike" tattoo.

future brother-in-law
Photobucket
I hope Mike's bachelor party is fun (but not too fun)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If they gave out superlatives in life you would win a bunch......beauty and brains, most popular, funniest and so on :)

Anonymous said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!
kathryn