Monday, July 21, 2008

amherst today.

long drive today.
good lunch today.
-sandwich, chips, pie, fresh-squeezed lemonade (i watched them make it) - only $10.
Photobucket
sometimes it's really nice to leave the city. and not just because stuff is cheaper out here.

i ordered a violin piece today that i've been wanting to play for 10 years. i wonder if it's as good as i've imagined. whenever i hear violin music i imagine myself playing it and i move my fingers on my right hand along with the music. but when you play it's the fingers on the left hand that move. i wonder why my right hand moves when i'm listening.

the red sox are bums.

shannon sent me pictures of her trial wedding hair. it's lovely. last night i had a dream that it was her wedding and no one would let me use a bathroom to get ready. i have had this dream 3 times now.

No comments: