Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a couple notes on Cambridge

Berry Line is my new favorite thing about Cambridge.
Photobucket
Photobucket

at first I resisted because the soft serve is not ice cream. I think it's yogurt, but probably in large part air because it has hardly any calories or nutritional properties. like spray butter.

about a month ago I was waiting for the 1 bus in Central Square and a guy also waiting for the bus (who did not appear homeless or crazy) took off his pants and put on a different pair. then a week later I saw a lady at Savers take off her pants in the middle of the store and try on another pair. then yesterday at the Central Square bus stop, a guy (who I guess was getting tired of waiting for the bus) took off his pants and walked out into traffic. he didn't get hit but apparently wasn't too worried about anything. you know how I know? he was barefoot the whole time..gross.

No comments: