Thursday, July 17, 2008

Food Stamps

I've been going here way too often. It's addictive. For about a 3 week period this spring I didn't want to eat anything but pad thai. I'm hoping next week (week 3 of Berry Line Mania) I'll get over my yogurt cravings.
Photobucket

I go here like every morning...
Photobucket

...unless I go to Hot Off the Press because they have chocolate milk you can add to your iced coffee. It's delicious. Oh I got one more stamp this afternoon when I had lunch with Patti. Next time I go to HOTP I get $5 off, hooray!
Photobucket
Photobucket

This is often where I eat in Newport. After a few trips there I realized it wasn't very good so ever since I've been going for the stamps. Now the card has been full for about 2 months and I haven't claimed my free Panini yet.
Photobucket

The cafes/ coffeehouses I go to in JP don't have frequent eater cards... Food for thought. And there's no fast food. hmmm.

2 comments:

revecca said...

Love this post! You gotta get the el pelon card! FREE BURITTOS!

heidi said...

Becca you're genius. I couldn't post a picture in this comment so I added a post.